Sunday, August 5, 2012

Let's get real...

My commitment to this blog has been lackluster at best. But it's about to get reeeal interesting up in here, folks. The Burghardts bought themselves a house! {I think a "Welcome to Adulthood" party may be necessary}. Jason and I have lived in 5 (!!) cities in the past 4 years. This is not something I'm exactly proud of, but there it is. While it has made me a master-mover {I'll soon be posting my best moving tips}, I'm thrilled to say this will be our last time for a whiiiile {granted, our record for staying in one house is 18 months, so it won't take much to make us feel like permanent residents}. 

It's time to kick things into high gear as we'll be moving over the next 6 weeks or so {why-oh-why must this process take for.e.ver?}...Get ready for some serious organizing/decorating/pinterest-ing on this here little space of the intra-net. 

In the meantime, I'll leave you with my favorite picture of G as of late...gazing into his bright future, now that his parents are real adults.


For more photos of our recent vacation, go here.


No comments:

Post a Comment