Tuesday, January 6, 2015

According to Gehrig

Time for some more Gehrig gems. I think I've laughed more in the past 3 months than ever before. How he comes up with some of this stuff, I'll never know. 


After Jason told him they could play a game once the kitchen was clean:
Gehrig: OK, Dad, but you better hustle!


{This one was told to me by my in-laws}
At a preschool party he kept lifting up his shirt to show his belly.
Grandma: Gehrig, why are you lifting your shirt up?
Gehrig: {Pointing to a girl in his class} Because she laughed, Grandma...
{Oh dear...}


Explaining what he learned at Sunday School:
Gehrig: Did you know that we live in a tree?
Me: Oh yeah? Hmm...
Gehrig: Yeah! We all live in God's family tree.

Doing down dog during a kids' yoga video:
Gehrig: Look, mom. I think I'm really getting the hang of this. {he was!}


While explaining to me that Santa rearranged our stockings on Christmas morning:
Gehrig: Mine was in the wrong spot. Milo's was in the wrong spot. Daddy's was in the wrong spot. And yours was in the wrong spot! {Shaking his head} Santa was just in over his head.


Find more laughs here.

No comments:

Post a Comment