Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Spring Break Goals

I won't lie. I'm tired. The past two weeks were filled with colds, fevers, and ear infections. And with work and several visits from family and friends piled on top of that, I was beginning to feel like I couldn't stretch much further. Thankfully, this week is my Spring Break and it couldn't have come at a better time.

So, now that I'm feeling more rested and a little less stressed, I decided to use this week to get some projects done at home that I've been wanting to do for a while. My goal is to do one craft project every day this week...all those Pinterest ideas need to get done sometime, right??

I'll share my projects as I get them done. I'm so looking forward to kickstarting this organization/productivity/motivation makeover! Looks like Spring Break has me energized already!

No comments:

Post a Comment